Investment Opportunities Masterclass
Investment Opportunities Masterclass (Sept. 23)
The Nigerian economy despite the current macroeconomic challenges, remains an incredible investment opportunity for savvy investors. However, many potential investors are unsure of the risk and returns?
Driven by an improving policy environment, private consumption, healthy returns on some initial private sector investments, Nigeria, Africa’s largest economy is expected to grow its GDP by well over a hundred billion dollars to about $595bn by 2020. Much of this growth will be driven by private sector investment in industries like agriculture, healthcare, manufacturing, software technology, retail, professional services, to mention a few.
The Investment Opportunities Masterclass is a multi-sector Masterclass, focused on exploring value chains in agriculture, renewable energy, software technology, manufacturing, retail, and professional services. The Masterclass will provide participants with sector insights that will help them;
- understand the current investment climate
- discover new investment opportunities and how to mitigate their risks
- glean current business-expansion opportunities to gain competitive advantage in emerging but fast growing markets
- access support to take advantage of these opportunities from a team of experienced advisers with a track record of advising investors in the Nigerian market
- access sector networks and partnerships for possible co-investment opportunities
The Masterclass will hold as follows;
Date: Saturday, September 23rd , 2017
Time: 09:00 - 18:00
Venue: 7B Dr S. Ezekuse Close, off Admiralty Road, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State
To register, book a seat by sending full name, email address and phone number to; firstname.lastname@example.org.